2011 Rising Artists Concerto Presentation
No Age Limit
Pianist of any nationality
Application deadline: December 1, 2010
Late application deadline: January 1, 2011
Announcement of selected pianists: April 1, 2011
- Qualified pianists will be featured as soloists for Rising Artists Evening as a part of “Evenings of Piano Concerti” Concert Series presented by New York Concert Artists & Associates in the season 2011-2012.
- Selected number of pianists will have scholarship award to perform with the season’s invited orchestra and guest conductors.
Application shall contain the following documents:
a. Application form in block letters
b. A professional photo in an electronic form: in CD or by an email
c. A resume including the information of previous concert experiences, education, prizes and awards
d. Two identical CDs: please see the guideline for CDs
e. A non-refundable application fee $100 (Late application: $150) by check or money order or PAY online
f. A list of concerto repertoire (work title, opus number, composer, dates)
g. A copy of birth certificate or passport
h. A letter of recommendation from a renown musician or a recent teacher
Application has to be in its completion. Incomplete application will not be considered.
Documents sent will not be returned.
Send your application, a $100 check and all other materials to the following address:
New York Concert Artists & Associates
(Attn: Rising Artists Concerto Presentation)
365 West End Avenue, Suite 4G
New York, NY 10024
One or Two Concerto Performances in Recording
- CDs should include at least one concerto performance either with accompanying pianist or with an orchestra
- Please send two copies of identical CDs
- CDs have to be high-quality.
- CDs have to be recorded within past two years
- CDs cannot be edited
- CDs need to be signed either by the audio engineer or by the applicant’s teacher or other known musician
New York Concert Artists & Associates has unrestricted rights to broadcast, record, televise, publish any part of the winner’s concert, including, but not limited to, rehearsals and performances.