Tanguy de Wiliencourt
2019 NYCA Worldwide Debut Audition
[Guidelines for Piano]
Age limit: 35
Pianist of any nationality
December 31, 2018
January 14, 2019 - Late Deadline
AUDITION ROUNDS AND DATES
There are three rounds in total
There is no live preliminary round this year.
by submitted video links ONLY
Semifinalists Announcement Date:
March 1, 2019
Semifinal and Final Round:
August 1-11, 2019 in New York
(Exact dates for semifinal and final will be announced after the announcement of semifinalists)
Semifinal and Final Rounds take place as a part of 2019 Classical Bridge International Summer Music Festival.
A free 50-60 min program consisting of two or three major works.
A free 45 minute uninterrupted recital.
Repertoire performed in the Preliminary Round can be played again at the Semifinal.
Semifinal Recital Round will take place as a part of 2019 Classical Bridge International Summer Music Festival in New York.
Open to Public and Live Streamed.
A Concerto Performance with NYCA Symphony Orchestra.
Final Round will take place as a part of 2019 Classical Bridge International Summer Music Festival in New York.
Open to Public and Live Streamed.
Yong Hi Moon
1. Works submitted should be published
2. There will be up to twelve pianists advancing to the semifinal round, and up to three pianists advancing to the final round.
3. A Winner will be announced on the website the following day after the final concert and also at the end of the Final Concert.
4. All required materials must be submitted and uploaded to the online application form.
5. Application shall contain the following documents:
A high-resolution professional photo in an electronic form: upload your high resolution photo directly to the online application form
A biographical sketch and a CV including the information of previous concert experiences, education, prizes and awards
A non-refundable application fee $175 (late application fee: $225)
Audition program (Please include all details: title, opus number, movements, composer, dates)
- 50-60 min program consisting of two or three major works
- 45 min uninterrupted recital program for semifinal
- A concerto from the "Concerto List" for the final round.
Repertoire list - works you have studied in the past two years: solo and concerti
A copy of applicant’s birth certificate, passport or any other official document establishing the age of the applicant.
Two suggested programs for your Carnegie & Berlin Philharmonie Debut Recitals if chosen
A short essay: describe how your musical journey has been so far, and what is the most important thing for you being a musician.
6. Application has to be in its completion. Incomplete application will not be considered. Documents sent will not be returned.
7. Repertoire change of submitted programs for semifinal and final round is allowed no later than March 15, 2019.
8. For semifinalists traveling outside the United States, NYCA will provide a partial financial support or host family on request.
New York Concert Artists & Associates has unrestricted rights to broadcast, record, televise, publish any part of the applicant’s participation in the audition and the winner’s concert, including, but not limited to, rehearsals and performances.
D minor Keyboard Concerto
Concerto No. 1 in C major, Op. 15
Concerto No. 2 in B-flat major, Op. 19
Concerto No. 3 in C minor, Op. 37
Concerto No. 4 in G major, Op. 58
Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73
Concerto No. 1 in E minor, Op.11
Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 21
Concerto in A minor, Op. 16
Concerto No. 1 in E-flat major, S. 124
Concerto No. 2 in A major, S. 125
Concerto in G minor, Op. 25
Concerto in D minor, Op. 40
W. A. Mozart
Concerto No. 9 in E-flat major, K271
Concerto No. 17 in G major, K453
Concerto No. 20 in D minor K466
Concerto No. 21 in C major, K467
Concerto No. 22 in E-flat major, K482
Concerto No. 23 in A major, K488
Concerto No. 24 in C minor, K491
Concerto No. 25 in C major, K503
Concerto No. 26 in D major, K537
Concerto No. 27 in B-flat major, K595
Concerto No. 1 in D-flat major, Op.10
Concerto No. 3 in C major, Op. 26
Concerto No. 1 in F-sharp minor, Op. 1
Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18
Concerto in G major
Concerto for the Left Hand in D major
Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op. 22
Concerto No. 4 in C minor, Op. 44
Concerto No. 5 in F major, Op. 103
Concerto in A minor, Op. 54
Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor, Op.23
Concerto No. 2 in G major, Op. 44