— A Society for Young Musicians based on Schumann's ideal of Davidsbund —
Hae Ji Kim
They will perform in the final round audition on March 3 at Merkin Concert Hall at Kaufman Music Center, competing for a Berliner Philharmonie Debut Recital in the 2016-17 season.
Age limit: 35
Violinist of any nationality
Application deadline: December 1, 2015
(Late application deadline: December 18, 2015)
Berlin Philharmonie Hall Debut Recital
in the Season 2016-2017
Publicity Services provided by NYCA for Debut Recitals
There are two rounds in total
Live Audition: February 13, 2016 in New York City
Venue: Manhattan School of Music, New York, USA
Live Audition: A free 60-minute recital program
Judges will choose 20-30 min of music from your submitted program
Final Round: March 2/3, 2016
Venue: Merkin Concert Hall, New York, USA
45 min uninterrupted recital
You will be playing 45 min recital of a free choice of repertoire without intermission
Augustin Dumay (Final Only)
Menahem Pressler (Final Only)
1. Works submitted should be published *
2. There will be three violinists advancing to the final round, and at the end of the final round, the winner will be announced.
4. All required materials must be submitted and uploaded to the online application form.
5. Application shall contain the following documents:
6. Application has to be in its completion. Incomplete application will not be considered.
Documents sent will not be returned.
LIVE AUDITIONS in NEW YORK CITY, USA
Manhattan School of Music
120 Claremont Avenue,
New York, NY 10027
FINAL ROUND in NEW YORK CITY, USA
Merkin Concert Hall at Kaufman Music Center
129 West 67th Street
New York NY 10023
New York Concert Artists & Associates has unrestricted rights to broadcast, record, televise, publish any part of the applicant’s participation in the audition and the winner’s concert, including, but not limited to, rehearsals and performances.